Friday, October 29, 2010

Background of Blog Founder

I am currently the Assistant Professor of Economics at Darton College, which is located in Albany, GA.  I have served in this position since August 2007 where I primarily teach Principles of Macroeconomics and Principles of Microeconomics.  Here's quick overview of my background and teaching style. Regardless of where you live, you should consider our institution because you can earn an associate's degree purely online within Darton's Business Division.

I have been a resident of Dougherty County during my time at Darton College.  Even though I have not been a lifelong resident of the Albany area, I have been touched by the many relationships that I have made here and consider it my home.  Currently, I am appointed to serve on the Albany/Dougherty County Commission Board where we consider zoning and planning issues that impact both the City of Albany and Dougherty County.

Please note that the views expressed by me are solely my own and do not represent the views of Darton College.

No comments:

Post a Comment